Viviscal Professional for thinning hair now available! Jeffrey Schreiber, MD on 17 Jan 2018
As a Baltimore cosmetic surgery specialist, patients routinely ask Dr. Schreiber about thinning hair. Since he does hair transplants in Maryland, Dr. Schreiber is familiar with the best remedies for thinning hair and baldness. When patients are not hair transplant candidates or want to augment their hair transplant results, Dr. Schreiber offers them Viviscal Professional. The dietary supplement has been developed with the finest drug free ingredients of natural origins to nourish hair follicles from within:
1. AminoMar marine complex is created from key marine resources. It is the unique ingredient in Viviscal Professional tablets that promotes existing hair growth.
2. Apple extract Powder (Procyanidin B-2) is an important ingredient that has been shown to augment thin hair to be much thicker.
3. Biotin is a vital part of any diet for optional health hair and nail growth. It helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, which are the building blocks of of protein, and thus vital to the formation of the hair structure.
4. Vitamin C guards hair and skin from free radicals.
5. L-Cystine and L-Methionine are essential amino acids in the formation of hair rand skin, offering a positive effect on hair growth.
In a recent clinical study, Viviscal users reported significant improvements in a Quality of Life Questionnaire. They reported improvement in thickness of hair, hair strength, and overall skin health.
How does Viviscal Professional Work?
Viviscal Professional works in 4 ways:
1. Hair follicles take in the nutrients of the supplements.
2. This nourishment then thickens thinning hair.
3. The vital ingredients prevent breakage of thinning hair.
4. Thicker hair then leads to the appearance of a fuller head of hair.
How is Viviscal Professional taken?
Maryland cosmetic surgery expert, Dr. Jeffrey Schreiber, recommends taking Viviscal Professional tablets twice a day for a minimum of six months. Users may see results in as little as three months. Take on tablet in the morning and one table in the evening with water after food. Thereafter, take 1-2 tablets daily as required.
For your best Maryland cosmetic surgery and hair growth results, visit Dr. Schreiber in his Baltimore, Maryland office or click here to order over the phone.
Latest posts by Jeffrey Schreiber, MD (see all)
- Picking the Right Doctor for your Plastic Surgery in Baltimore - March 15, 2018
- Advice on Recovering from Breast Augmentation in Maryland - March 1, 2018
- How to Plan a Mommy Makeover and Other Plastic Surgery in Baltimore after Pregnancy - February 3, 2018