Top 5 cosmetic procedures to make you sizzle this summer! Jeffrey Schreiber, MD on 01 May 2017
The weather is getting warmer and it’s time to start thinking about the beach and the pool! In order to make you look as good as you feel, here are the top 5 cosmetic procedures to get you beach body ready for summer 2017!
1. Baltimore Breast augmentation – in order to fill out your bikini top, you should consider a breast augmentation. The implants don’t have to be huge, but just big enough to give you the cleavage and fullness that you’ve desired for a while. Implants can be silicone, saline, or the new structured Ideal breast implants. The procedure takes only about 90 minutes with only a few days for recovery.
2. Baltimore Liposuction – diet and exercise resistant fat can easily be removed with liposuction. This outpatient surgical procedure can remove significant amounts of fat with a only a few days of recovery, depending upon which areas are treated.
3. Baltimore Coolsculpting – if you’re not looking for a surgical procedure and you want something with no recovery, no downtime, no scars, and no anesthesia, then look no further than Coolsculpting! This is the latest FDA cleared procedure to remove unwanted fat without surgery. Coolsculpting can be used to treat the arms, back, stomach, love handles, and thighs.
4. Baltimore Tummy tuck – a tummy tuck is an excellent way to remove unwanted stretch marks, skin, and fat from the abdomen. A tummy tuck can also make your belly much flatter! The procedures take about 3 1/2 hours with about a week of recovery…perfect to get ready for July and August! Dr. Schreiber aims to keep the scars low in the bikini line and many of his patients love how they look at the beach only a few months after their tummy tuck!
5. Baltimore Body lift – this procedure allows Dr. Schreiber to remove the skin and fat from the upper buttucks/low back as well as the stomach area. He also tightens the muscles of the abdomen with this procedure. The buttocks and thighs are also lifted with the body lift procedure. Dr. Schreiber recommends a body lift for those patients who want to contour the entire torso region.
With any or all of these procedures, you can be ready for the pool or beach this summer! Also, several procedures can be combined in one surgery to save you money and recovery time. Call (410) 205-2846 today or fill out the appointment request form on this page to make your cosmetic surgery consultation with Dr. Schreiber!
Latest posts by Jeffrey Schreiber, MD (see all)
- How to Plan a Mommy Makeover and Other Plastic Surgery in Baltimore after Pregnancy - February 3, 2018
- When Is It Safe to Work out after Breast Augmentation in Maryland or Other Cosmetic Surgery? - February 1, 2018
- Plastic Surgery in Baltimore – Tips for Recovering from an Abdominoplasty - January 24, 2018