Summer Sizzlin’ Looks with Baltimore Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Schreiber Jeffrey Schreiber, MD on 19 May 2016
This summer, look your best with one, two, or all of the summer sizzlin’ procedures that Baltimore plastic surgery expert, Dr. Jeffrey Schreiber, can do for you! When it comes to cosmetic surgery and the summer, many people do not want a long recovery. Certain cosmetic surgery procedures can give you great results without a long recovery and downtime. Here is a list of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures that you can do over the summer and still be able to enjoy the sunshine and pool every day:
1. Coolsculpting – this is a great non-surgical way to remove unwanted fat. It’s great for diet and exercise resistant fat of the arms, back, flanks, love handles, belly, and thighs. No surgery, no scars, no downtime, no recovery, and almost no pain! Baltimore Coolsculpting patients come in to the office and get the procedure done over one hour or several hours with breaks in between. Then, they go home and they can even workout that night! Results are typically seen over 1-3 months as your body removes the excess fat that was treated with the Coolsculpting device.
2. Botox and Dysport – Botox and Dysport have been around for many years and for good reason. They are very useful for treating wrikles and lines around the eyes called crow’s feet, foreahead, between the eyes, and even neck lines. The procedure takes only a few minutes with very minimal discomfort and no downtime. Many of Dr. Schreiber’s patients get Botox and Dysport during their lunch hour! Then, in about 3-5 days you see the nice effects of the Botox or Dysport and they can last up to 3 months.
3. Fillers – Fillers, like Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma are great to fill in the lines and wrinkles around the mouth, to restore volume to the cheeks, and can very nicely restore shape and volume to the lips. Dr. Schreiber uses a numbing cream and can even do a dental block to help make the procedure as painless as possible. Fillers typically last around 6 months, but Voluma can last up to 2 years!
4. Viora Reaction Skin Tightening – Radiofrequency energy is one of the newer technologies to tighten the skin of the neck and jowls and to decrease the amount of cellulite on the legs, buttocks, and back. The Viora Reaction device is done right in the office with minimal pain. Effects are usually seen after 3-4 treatments spaced several weeks apart. For no surgery, Viora Reaction radiofrequency is one of the best ways to tighten the jowls and to treat cellulite!
5. Kybella – the double chin! Typically, liposuction was used to remove fat from the neck area and this involved a surgical procedure. Now, however, Kybella is a medicine that can be injected underneath the skin of the neck to slowly and safely dissolve the fat without surgery! Dr. Schreiber will numb the skin and then inject the Kybella with a tiny needle. It usually takes 3 treatments to see the effects, but they can be amazing!
So, if you have some time off this summer and you’re interested in toning your body of improving you looks, consider coming in to see Dr. Schreiber! You don’t always need surgery to achieve your aesthetic goals. Baltimore plastic surgery expert, Dr. Jeffrey Schreiber, can talk with you during your consultation to see what procedures are best for you! Fill out the form below or call (410) 205-1846 today to schedule your consultation!