Stop Underarm Sweating with MiraDry! Jeffrey Schreiber, MD on 04 Oct 2017
Maryland MiraDry specialist, Dr. Jeffrey Schreiber, has been seeing unbelievable results in his patients who received a MiraDry treatment! MiraDry is the only FDA-cleared device that treats underarm sweating and odor. The procedure is remarkably simple and involves local anesthesia only with no scars, no surgery, and no downtime! Patients are welcomed in for a complimentary MiraDry consultation during which the doctor and nurse will evaluate each patient individually to determine if he or she is a good candidate for the MiraDry procedure. Those who are good candidates include those with:
1. Excessive underarm sweating
2. Annoyance with underarm odor
3. Deodorant stains on their shirts, dresses, or suit jackets
4. Stains on their dress shirts or dresses
Once a patient is deemed an excellent MiraDry candidate, the underarms are prepped for the procedure and local anesthesia is injected underneath the skin slowly to minimize any discomfort. Then, the MiraDry device is applied to each underarm for about 30-45 minutes each. That’s it! Then, the patients go home apply ice packs for 12-24 hours to minimize swelling. An incredible 82% of patients experience total stoppage of sweating with just one treatment! The remaining patient only need one more to stop the sweating and odor.
The MiraDry technology eliminates the sweat and odor producing glands of the underarms using energy that is virtually painless once the areas are anesthetized. Even more, many patients get a reduction in the amount of underarm hair as well! Visit with Dr. Schreiber to see if MiraDry is right for you! Call (410) 205-1846 or click here for a free MiraDry consultation!
Latest posts by Jeffrey Schreiber, MD (see all)
- How to Plan a Mommy Makeover and Other Plastic Surgery in Baltimore after Pregnancy - February 3, 2018
- When Is It Safe to Work out after Breast Augmentation in Maryland or Other Cosmetic Surgery? - February 1, 2018
- Plastic Surgery in Baltimore – Tips for Recovering from an Abdominoplasty - January 24, 2018